Get ready for fall season with these lovely and free crochet legwarmers patterns!
There is one for every girl in it :)
Just click on the name of the pattern to get linked to it.
1. Cluster and Stripes Legwarmers on tangledhappy.com
Size is for kids aged 3 to 5 years, but can easily be adjusted for smaller and bigger girls :)
2. Emy’s Legwarmers by Manda Nicole
For your sweetheart :)
3. Cozy Crawlers Legwarmers by Linda Perman
Free pdf download for this pattern. Lindas designs are just awesome!
4. Put a little Love in your Heart by joyfulfour
Love love love !
5. Ripdtide Child Leggings by Meladora Creations
Cute and funny, they add some style to any outfit!
6. Toddler Legwarmers by Corina Gray
Only one shade of Gray here, but still adorable ;P
7. Alicia Legwarmers by Leah Addis
For girls all sizes! These fast and stylish legwarmers work up quickly, and are customized to fit any size leg! Plus, you get to use some cute buttons! What’s not to love?
8. Funky Striped Legwarmers by Mary Jane Hall
Wheter you use one or more colours, these legwarmers are a must have!
9. Leg Warmers by Marinke Slump
10. Polainas Cisne by Isabel Farias
The pattern is written in Portuguese – maybe Google translate can help. Anyhow, there are some crochet charts included, which should help to make the legwarmers!
11. Lake Town Sock by Julie Aakjaers
I love these toe and heel-less sockes – this idea is great and stylish!
12. Heels to Boots Leggings by Manda Nicole
Oldschool, but still sexy”
13. Cables of Love Leggings by BreeAnn Laub
You have to check out this pattern! There is a great twist in it, resulting in an awesome back side – my absolute favourite this week!
I hope you liked the patterns I chose for this week!
Thank you all for reading and of course for sharing (if you do ;P).
Enjoy your weekend and cuddle up with tea, something nice to read or watch on TV and a great pair of legwarmers!