Make Love – Not War !
Here are 10 beautiful, colourful and peaceful patterns for all you hippies out there :) Flower Power rules!
Click on the name of the pattern to get linked to it.
1. Hippy Hippy Slouch Hat by Barb Mastre-Stanford
A free ravelry download. Absolutely beautiful !
2. 70’s Ripple Afghan by Lion Brand
It’s a free pattern, but you have to register to get access to all free Lion Brands pattern. The registration is completly free and takes only one minute.
3. Hippy Crochet Flower Belt by LaKessha Fradella
Another free ravelry download.
Perfect to add some 70’s touch to pimp your outfit!
4. Groovy-Ghan by Marinke Slump (A Creative Being)
5. Flower Power Earrings by Diva Stitches Crochet
You are no Hippy Girl if you don’t have these earrings!
6. Hippy Crochet Daisy Chain by Danielle Alinia
My favourite pattern from this roundup! Isn’t it stunning ?
7. Dots in Perspective by Mimus Makes
Don’t miss the dot pillow – it will definately give your home a new
8. VW Van Pillow by Yarn Twins
A free ravelry download.
I love this pillow. I’m actually making one for my sister’s birthday :)
9. LUL’s Flower Power Vest by Lene Unmack Larsen
Another free ravelry download. Perfect outfit for open air concert season!
10. Renaissance Tunic by Vasthi Braha on Yarnspirations
This beautiful tunic is available in different sizes, from small to 2 XL !
I hope you enjoyed this little journey through time as much as I did !