Here are 12 magical “under the sea” crochet patterns!
Simply click on the name of the pattern to get linked to it!
1. Sea Turtle by Bethany Dearden
Isn’t it cute ? Think of all the possible colour combinations…
2. Circus Seal Toy by Michele Wilcox
I love this toy!
3. Octopus by Jessica Woofter
Every Arielle needs this Octopus!
The pattern is very detailed!
4. Seashore Earrings by Susan Lowman
This pattern includes 3 designs for earrings:
a starfish, a spiral and a scallop. All three are beautiful accessoires!
5. Manta Ray by Brigitte Read
Love this guy!
This pattner is a pdf download.
6. Hooked on Crabs by Helen Fey
Oh it’s moving – wait…no it’s hookin’ ! LOL
This pattern is a free ravelry download.
7. Tiny Whale by June Gilbank
This little whale is the perfect size to sit in the palm of your hand! But even better than that: he’s crocheted all in one piece, so there’s no sewing involved to make him!
8. Whale, Frog and Seagull Amigurumi by Pierrot Yarns
This download includes three patterns: a whale, a frog and a seagull.
The pattern is available in englsih and japanese and both version are fully charted.
9. Little Sea Ornament by Amanda Ward
This project is for intermediate crocheters and the pattern includes lots of photos.
10. Sea Anemone Bracelet by Sue Perez
I love this bracelet!
The pattern includes a very detailed phototutorial.
12. Crochet Octopus Applique by The Sequin Turtle
Aren’t they cute? I definately have to make some of these guys!
I hope you like this weeks selection of free crochet patterns!
Thank you all for reading!
(Copyrights of the pictures and patterns posted here are up to the designers only.)