Friday Freebie’s #2 – Get outdoors!
Here are 11 free patterns that will brighten your day outside :) Simply click the name of the pattern to get to the link!
1. “Slice of summer coaster” from Amber of yarn pixie
A cute watermelon coaster for your garden table!
2. “Easy coaster” by mamaslittlemonkeysetsy
Another cute and easy coaster.
3. “Summer waves placemat” by Tamara Kelly on Moogly
A colourful placemat and the matching coaster – sun is shining!
4. “Chair cushion” by Lily Sugar ‘n Cream
Make your own chair cushions in different colours!
5. “Roll and Go placemats” by Lily Sugar ‘n Cream
Perfect for a picnic !
6. “Garden bag” by Lily Sugar ‘n Cream
Are you ready for gardening ? Not yet ? Make this bag and clean up your garden.
7. “Picnic afghan” by JoAnn’s Designs
Because you need to keep your bums dry :)
8. “Picnic basket” by Frankie Brown
Comes as a free ravelry PDF download.
9. “Garden lights garland” by Armina Panagian
Another free ravelry PDF download. Those lights will brighten your day inside and outside :)
10. “Crochet hat my little city girl” by Alla Koval designs
You definitely need one of those before you get out there :)
One size fits all: the pattern stays the same only the yarn weight changes!
11. “Stoolcover” by Petra
Very colourful stoolcover, I love it !
I hope you like the patterns!
Let me know if you have any ideas for the upcoming editions of Friday Freebie’s in the comments below !
Happy yarning and Happy gardening!
(Copyrights of the pictures and patterns posted here are up to the designers only.)