With a great piece of jewelery every outfit can be improved! Here are 12 free crochet bracelet patterns to finish your styling.
Simply click on the name of the pattern to get linked to it.
1. Bumps and Buttons Bracelet by Mette Scott
This bracelet can easily be made in any yarn weight. Read over the pattern and you’ll see that it is very straight forward and can easily be adjusted.
2. Crochet Ring Bracelet by Diane Gilleland
Stunning and beuatiful, also makes a great necklace!
3. Octopus Bracelet by Tanya Beliak
One classy bracelet!
4. Trek Bracelet by Susan Carlson
I love this one, it is so simply and beautiful.
5. Flower Bracelet by Kara Gunza
For all the little girls out there – and also for the big ones :)
6. Free Bracelet by Nicely Created For You
This is simple and easy to do, endless colour variations are possible.
7. Crochet Bracelet by Anchor
Here you got to scroll down a bit to find the PDF download for the pattern!
This pattern is a great alternative to the classy perl bracelet.
8. Wren Handmade Crocheted Bracelet
9. Sweetheart Bracelet by Sara Freisberg
For all your sweethearts!
10. Easy Crochet Bow Bracelet by Annabelle Mitchell
If you’re looking for a simple project you can do in 30 minutes, this is it. These bracelets are very pretty and whip up quickly.
11. Charmed Wrap Bracelet by Deanna Young
Classic and beautiful, also looks great ony our ankle!
12. Broomstick Lace Bracelet by Vampireweasel
This tutorial is for lefthanded crocheters but inlcudes a link to download a tutorial for right handed crocheters as well. This is my favorite pattern from this roundup.
I hope you liked this roundup! Share with your friends!
Thanks for reading and as always
have a great weekend and happy yarning