Last weeks Friday Freebie’s were about crochet blankets, this week is all about the edgings!
Here are 11 beautiful and free patterns for gorgeous crochet blanket edgings!
Click on the name to get linked to the pattern!
1. Greenway by Donna Yancino
The pattern for this nice edging is written directly to the ravelry page linked above!
2. Pom Pom Edge by Robin Sanchez
I love this idea! So much fun :)
3. Picot and Lace Edging by Angeley Lynn
One classic edging! Not only for blankets, also for dishcloth!
4. Cathedral Edging published by Leonie Morgan
This pattern is a free ravelry download.
5. Two coloured Treble Crochet Shell Stitch by Amy Solovay
Nice idea, would look beautiful on a picnic blanket or a towel!
6. Checkered Afghan Edging by Amy Solovay
I love this graphic design!
7. Edging by Lucy from Attic24
Inluding the pattern fro the granny stripe blanket as well!
I love Lucy’s designs!
8. Line Of The Hearts by RainbowKnits
What a cute idea for any blanket, especially for baby blankets!
9. Heart Edging by Katandia
Yes, i love hearts :)
10. Bobble Edging by Heidi Bears
11. Lacy V’s and Picots by Amy Solovay
One classy and delicate edging.
I hope you like this patterns and maybe found the right edging for your crochet project here!
If there are any other edgings you love, let me know, email me! Or if you have designed an edging yourself!
(Copyrights of the pictures and patterns posted here are up to the designers only.)