Two weeks ago I showed you barefoot sandals for women – this week it is time to show you some kids sandals!
Here are 11 beautiful and cute barefoot sandals and normal sandals for babies and / or toddlers.
Simply click on the name of the pattern to get linked to it :)
1. Toddler Two Strap Sandals by Molly Dumbris
This pattern is for toddler sizes 9/10 and 11/12.
2. Simple Sandals by Myshelle Cole
They use hardly any yarn and can be whipped up in no time flat, and as a bonus they can be made equally as cute in boy and girl colours!
For newborn size (0 – 3).
3. Flower Power Baby Sandals by Naomie Wade
Aren’t they cute? This pattern is written and has an option to look at a complete phototutorial as well. For size 0 – 6 months.
4. Baby Barefoot Strappy Sandals by Briana Olsen
This free ravelry download offers sizes for newborn to 12 months and three different types of “toppings” (flowers, leave and a bow).
5. Barefoot Sandals by Lauren Frank
So beautiful! Toddler size.
6. Barefoot Sandals by Lorin Jean
This free ravelry download includes baby and toddler size.
7. Bow Front Crochet Baby Sandals by Rhianna Lynn
This cute sandals pattern is available in size 0 – 3 months. There is also an alternative “topping” for boys available.
8. Pretty Baby Barefoot Sandals by BreeAnna Laub
I love those! It comes in sizes S, M and L – the pattern seems easily adjustable to any size.
9. Baby Rainbow Sandals by Aisha Kenza
These colourful darlings are for size 3 months.
10. Summer Baby Sandals by Ashlee Prisbey
Cuties for the youngest ones!
11. Toddler Little Dot Mary Janes by Bethany Dearden
This toddler pattern comes in sizes 5, 6, 7 and 8.
These are my absolute favorite of this round up :)
Oh how to decide which one to do (first) ???
I tried to make sure that there are patterns for sandals for babies and some for toddlers included – I hope you will find your favorite here.
(Copyrights of the pictures and patterns posted here are up to the designers only.)