this week Friday Freebie’s are dedicated to vintage crochet patterns. There are so many designs out there, it was really hard to choose – but here are 8 wonderful vintage or vintage inspired crochet patterns. Enjoy!
1. Black velvet collar on freevintagecrochet.com
One classic design, isn’t it ?
2. Butterfly Hat and Gloves on freevintagecrochet.com
She’s a real lady, right?
3. Magnolia vintage capelet by Kathy North
An old fashioned design – but still beautiful today!
4. Crocheted Jacket on freevintagecrochet.com
One timeless design.
With a multicoloured yarn it might look like a classic Chanel Jacket :)
5. Perky Snood by Alice Carroll
Great for all fans of Rockabilly! 1950’s here I come !
6. Lacy torso blouse on freevintagecrochet.com
This one reminds me of the Persil commercials in the 1920’s – I love them !
7. Bandeau Hat on freevintagecrochet.com
This one is my personal favorite! I’d love to wear one of these, it’s so classy, I’d feel like Audrey Hepburn wearing this :)
8. Peachtree Street Shawl on freevintagecrochet.com
Another Persil commercial photograph :) This shawl is perfect for the cold evenings in late Spring and early Summer.
So, as you can see, most of the patterns can be found on freevintagecrochet.com – all fans of vintage styles should check this page out. There are countless designs and all are free.
Enjoy your weekend!
(Copyrights of the pictures and patterns posted here are up to the designers only.)